We focus on a holistic approach so each child receives the care they need. Gifts from donors are pooled together to support Lusungu Children’s Home as one family unit. This approach allows us to designate funds to all children equally so each child has access to education, repairs to the center can be made and children with short-term housing needs can receive care.
Click on a child’s portrait to learn their story.
100% OF SPONSORSHIP GOES TOWARDS
How Sponsorship Works
Starting at just $36 a month, you can greatly impact these children in Zambia and provide for their education and most basic needs.
You’ll receive a welcome packet with information about the children and the program.
You’ll receive communication from the children and their progress. We can even arrange a trip for you to meet them.
What are the benefits of sponsorship?
What the children receive
- Their well-being is monitored regularly by the local team
- They are removed from living on the street
- They are protected from abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Better Health
- Regular meals
- Enrollment in school or trade program
- Integration into a loving community
What you receive
- Welcome packet with information about the children and the program.
- Photo and regular updates
- Annual progress reports from Lusungu Children’s Home
- Life-changing opportunity to visit the Lusungu Children’s Home